INNERS on ECO FAIR 2015: 100 exhibition stands – 1000 delegates – free expert advice
ECO FAIR is an all day business to business exhibition and conference which will be held from 8:30am – 4pm on 18 June 2015 at Centenary Pavilion, Elland Road.This annual event is now in its 6th year and is well established as the largest environmental event in the north of England.
Seminars will take place across three ‘zones’ to provide you with a range of technical sessions covering the following themes:
- Energy & Renewables – including topics such as energy management strategies, the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme, monitoring & managing energy consumption, and investing in renewable energy;
- Materials & Water – including topics such as innovative ways of creating value from waste, water management, on site water efficiency and treatment technologies; and an update on environmental regulations; and
- Property & People – including topics such as environmental building design and construction, the 2015 update to ISO 14001, engaging colleagues in environmental improvements, raising the bar, training and professional development.
Expert speakers include:
- Marin Baxter, Executive Director of Policy, Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA);
- Lord Redesdale, Chief Executive Officer at the Energy Managers Association;
- Celena Fernandez, Environment Manager UK & Ireland at Compass Group UK & Ireland.
Further details are available at www.eco-fair.co.uk and you can click here to register for your free delegate place.
Key website links
- ECO FAIR Website – www.eco-fair.co.uk
- ECO FAIR Delegate registration – www.eco-fair.co.uk/eco-fair-registration
- ECO FAIR Information for exhibitors – www.eco-fair.co.uk/exhibit
- ECO FAIR Seminar programme – www.eco-fair.co.uk/seminar-programme